Hello, we are Olivia, Abigail and Amelia and we’re here on work experience to get an understanding of the world of work and particularly what goes on in a business like Naimuri.
One of the things that we’ve been investigating this week is the biscuit eating habits here at Naimuri HQ. (SPOILER: A lot of biscuits are eaten!)
We’ve crunched the numbers and compiled some stats; take a look at what we found…
Just how many biscuits are bought and eaten?
- 764 packets of biscuits bought annually
- 3 packets of biscuits per day
- £451 spent on biscuits per year
What are the most popular biscuits?
- The most popular biscuit is a bourbon
- The least popular biscuits are rich tea fingers and nice biscuits
We think that these statistics are great because we LOVE biscuits!!!
We gathered one final biscuit stat as a recommendation to leave with everyone at Naimuri:
- Buying half the amount of Kit-Kats (£2.50 a pack) and double the amount of bourbons (£0.34 a pack) would equate to an annual saving of £64.91. Plus as bourbons were crowned the most popular biscuit, surely it would go down well too!